There always has been a debate between which bread is good for health. Is it the White bread or the Brown bread? Since our childhood we are used to eat white bread and that may be the reason we have more affection towards it.
- Appearance: Its white in colour because it is made up of wheat flour from which bran and germ is removed.
- Taste: Its tasteir than brown bread.
- Nutritional Value: Its low in zinc, fiber, thiamine, niacin & trace elements.
- Calories: 100 gms of white bread gives you 240 Kcal.
- Shelf life: White bread has more shelf life as compared to brown because of its moisture content.
- Health Benefits: Its not so good for heart health & increases the cholesterol levels.
- Appearance: Brown bread is made of unprocessed whole wheat hence it retains the brown colour.
- Taste: You will find it less tasteir because since years we are acustomed to eat white bread.
- Nutritional value: Brown bread is rich in vitamins, minerals, vit E, B6, zinc, riboflavin, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, niacin & folic acid.
- Calories: 100 gms of brown bread gives you 200 Kcal.
- Shelf life: Brown bread has low shelf life when compared to white bread.
- Health Benefits: Its very good for overall health.