With the new year you all must have planned and made resolutions for being healthy, weight loss, eating right etc.
These do’s and don’ts will help all the begginers for making a start for a healthy year:
1. Don’t have a big meal right before the class. Try eating light few hours before the class.
2. Don’t drink water during the class. But have some before and after.
3. Don’t wear shoes or socks during the class.
4. Don’t try to do yoga on your own or from an untrained person.
5. Do check out your yoga tips for more on what you expect.
6. D0- review the yoga etiquettes so that you feel comfortable entering a unfamiliar situation.
7. Do- tell the teacher that its your first yoga class.
8. Do- ask for any help required.
9. Do- familiarize with some beginner yoga poses before you take your first class.
10. Do- Be regular for your classess!!