As the monsoon is aproaching we all have a common problem of haircare. Here are Top 5 tips that will help you take care of your hair the natural way.
As rainy season is approaching now we all should take extra care of skin.
Taking care of your skin in rainy season is very important.
These are the top 5 tips to take basic skin care in rainy season:
You live with stress everyday, whether you are studying foe exams, meeting people, facing new experiences, or trying to live on a budget. You are not alone. Everyone around you regardless of gender, age, race or income is dealing with stress today.
Stress has long term and short term effects on our mind as well as body. While stress alone doesnt cause disease, it triggers the molecular changes throughout the body that make us susceptible for diseases.
Stress in itself isnt necessarily bad. What matters most is the individuals response to cope up with stress.
Here are top 10 stress busters that will help you:
1. Strive for balance: Review your comitments and plans, and if necessary scale down.
2. Get the facts: When faced with a challenge , seek accurate information which can bring your fears down.
3. Talk with someone you trust: A friend or a health proffesional can offer valuable prospective as well as psycological support.
4. Exercise: Take out 20-30 min several times a week to walk, swim, bicycle or jog.
5. Express yourself in writing: Keeping a diary is the best way to put your problems in aperspective.
6. Take care of yourself: Get enough sleep. Eat balanced diet. Limit your use of sugar, salt, smoking , alcohol etc.
7. Set priorities: Making a list of what you need to do and setting the priorities will help you direct your energies in proper direction.
8. Help others: This is one of the best ways of dealing with stress.
9. Cultivate hobbies: Pursuing a personal pleasure can distract you from the stress.
10. Master a form of relaxation: Choose either meditation, yoga or any other relaxation technique and master it.
“Cholesterol” as we always think isnt always bad. Lets try and undertsand it in a better way so as to prevent ourselves from heart diseases.
Here are top 5 tips that will help you activate your lifestyle and get healthy:
- Stand while talking on the phone.
- Stretch while television commercials.
- If you have to wait for a delayed appointment, take a quick walk down the hall or upstairs.
- Put extra oomph into your chores. Use wide sweeping motions when you mop the floor. Turn on the radio and dance as you fold laundry or dust.
- Create opportunities for getting physical. Go dancing instead of to the movies. Shoot hoops with the friends instead of sipping coffee.